Sorry if this is old hat to most of you, but I just discovered these
side-by-side ruby and perl scripts from the new Japanese-language _Ruby
for Perl Users_ book mentioned by maki at ruby-lang.org/ja/ a couple of
weeks ago (5/14).

They are suitable for perusal by the linguistically feeble, such as
myself:

ftp://ftp2.ohmsha.co.jp/link/4-274-06515-4/script.zip

toc:
	ch02:
		autovivi.rb  --  this makes a hash of "hello world"
		dir1.rb
		each1.pl
		each1.rb
		each2.rb
		each3.rb
		foreach1.pl
		func1.pl
		func1.rb
		func2.pl
		func3.pl
		func4.pl
		gc1.rb
		grep0.rb
		grep1.rb
		hash1.rb
		map1.pl
		map1.rb
		markov0.rb
		markov1.rb
		markov2.rb
		marshal1.rb
		splice1.rb
		strlu1.pl
		strlu1.rb
		thread1.pl
		thread1.rb
		while1.pl
		while1.rb
		while2.pl
		while2.rb
		while3.pl
		while3.rb
		while4.pl
		while4.rb
		while5.rb
		while6.rb
	ch03:
		defnest.rb
		defproc.rb
		proc1.rb
		proc2.rb
		proc3.rb
		quicki:
			changes.rbx
			edit.rbx
			s0.rb
			save.rbx
			search.rbx
			template.html
			wiki.rbx
		quicki-d:
			c.cgi
			error.rhtml
			pages:
				WelcomeVisitors
			q1.rb
			quicki.rb
			quickic.rb
			quickid.rb
			s3.rb
			template.html
	ch04:
		bench1.rb
		bench2.rb
		fold.rb
		herit1.rb
		herit2.rb
	ch05:
		div:
			app.rb
			base.erb
			div.rbx
			todo.erb
			todo.rb
		human.pl
		human.rb
		roman.rb
		staff1.pl
		staff1.rb
		staff2.pl
		staff2.rb
		taint1.pl
		taint1.rb
		todo.rb

--
David C. Oshel               mailto:dcoshel / mac.com
Cedar Rapids, Iowa       http://homepage.mac.com/dcoshel