On 21 Aug, Toshiro Kuwabara wrote:
> Hi,

[...]

> No, all right. I understand your proposal.
> But, many browser (WWW User Agent) show DL
> like this (case of W3-mode of Emacs):
>
>>|    ItemListElement
>>|
>>|      not-ordered List. Item starts "*".
>>|
>>|    EnumListElement
>>|
>>|      ordered, numbered List. Item starts such as "(1)".
>>|
>>|    DescListElement
>>|
>>|      Grossary type List. Term part of item starts ":"....
>
> Look! baseline of Term-part is more left than baseline of Definition-part
> is.
> So, I suppose that it is not good to define baseline according to Term-part.

And again I was not able to made clear what exactly I mean! Please be
patient with me... :-]

My proposal was, that you only use that indentation to *detect* the list
structures! How do you would set them afterwards, is up to you.

As I have understand, there were problems in recognizing, what part of
text belongs to which list, respectively how to indicate verbose!

So I have proposed the above only as analyze criterium for you to find
out the intended structure of the elements. It has *nothing* to do, how
the e.g. HTML output would looks like!

> ---
> Tosh

\cle

PS: I really should find time to learn Japanese, shouldn't I? ;-))))