On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 21:06, Jim Freeze wrote:
> On Thursday, 29 May 2003 at 10:01:07 +0900, Andrew Hunt wrote:

> So, I guess Agile Methods have nothing to do with time management. :)
> (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

:-)

If they do, then I missed the boat on that particular topic! I'll be the
first to admit that time managment is not one one of my core
competencies :-)

It's really just a matter of too many interests and too few hours in the
day...

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go put another coat of stain on an
oak CD rack I'm building, read the last of "Sea View Secret" to my son,
practice a little on the horn, finish writing a new piece on the piano,
write another chapter of what might become a book, discover the cure for
cancer and implement world peace :-) :-)

/\ndy