Saluton!

Is there an easy way of using net/pop for POP over SSL connections?

The question is not rhetorical, I actually have a POP3 account that
requires using SSL connections (at the moment I have all messages
forwarded to another account that does allow unencrypted POP3
logins).

Gis,

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
e-mails that do not contain plain text, are larger than 50 KiB, are
unsolicited, or contain binarys are ignored unless payment from your