Saluton!

* Michael Campbell <michael_s_campbell / yahoo.com>; 2003-05-18, 21:39 UTC:
> On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 02:58:46AM +0900, Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
> wrote:
>
> > CSS? To be honest I do not use any browser that does support
> > CSS...
>
> Wow.

Let me stress the stress :->

To be honest I do not use any browser that does support CSS...

as in

To be honest I do not happen to be using any browser that does
support CSS.

not as in

CSS is evil, every browser that does support it will immediately be
de-installed.

Gis,

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
e-mails that do not contain plain text, are larger than 50 KiB, are
unsolicited, or contain binarys are ignored unless payment from your