Just in case there's someone reading the main list that doesn't know about the Sydney Ruby Users' Group ...

Tomorrow is Ruby Tuesday (3rd Tuesday of the month).  We will be meeting to have a few beers, some dinner and some good conversation about Ruby and anything else that takes our fancy, at the Royal Exhibition Hotel, just across the road from the Devonshire St exit of Central Station. Start time is around 1800 (that's 6pm).

If you're in Sydney, feel free to come along ... hey, I guess if you're anywhere else, this is probably sufficient notice to get there, too :-).

Cheers,

Harry O.