On Mon, 19 May 2003 11:35:59 +0900, Jim Freeze wrote:
> On Monday, 19 May 2003 at 11:06:42 +0900, Austin Ziegler wrote:
>> How long can you wait? If you can wait until the end of the
>> month, I'll try to have a much more flexible version available
>> (I'm trying to close out some quick work on the PDF library
>> before I tackle some much heavier work with it).
> I would like to start playing with rss now, but I suppose I can
> always swap in your lib when it is done.

My lib is usable; I just found a couple of minor errors in the
sourceforge CVS that I'll be swapping in (and it should be more
compatible with 1.7+). It parses the Pepys diary just fine, for
example. It also seems to manage most 2.0 feeds that do NOT use
extensions (the next major step, and one of the big reasons that RSS
1.0 isn't yet supported).

-austin
-- Austin Ziegler, austin / halostatue.ca on 2003.05.18 at 22:55:19