Saluton!

* Florian Gro<flgr / ccan.de>; 2003-05-17, 11:07 UTC:
> I think I found a minor typo:
>
> | Das Gateway ist aufgrund von Fluktuationen im Newsfeeds nicht
> | perfekt.

Formulation is was not the first try originally I did write 'des
Newsfeeds'...

> | Die Titel sind in der Reihenfolge ihrer Veröćfentlichung
> | aufgelistet, den Anfang machen die neuesten.

Die Titel sind nach Erscheinungsdatum geordnet, das zuerst
aufgelistet Buch ist das neueste.

> Hm, this needs some ad-free mirror IMHO. (I'd mirror it, but
> currently I have no own web space...)

I try to talk the local LUG into hosting it.

> Besides what is beyond my control (code added by free web space
> provider) the document is valid HTML 2.0
>
> Why not something more structural (like XHTML with CSS for making
> things bold)? :)

I will work on that. My intention was to first strip down the
document as far as possible and ensure correct information and *then*
play around with formatting.

Gis,

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
e-mails that do not contain plain text, are larger than 50 KiB, are
unsolicited, or contain binarys are ignored unless payment from your