On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Dave Thomas wrote:

> Hugh:
>
> I'm sure you're doing this, but just in case... Have you experimented
> with factoring your classes into modules, and then reducing the
> coupling between these modules. That can often simplify understanding
> the code.

Well, I am clearly going to have another look at the refactoring book.
I think it is true that I have not been using modules very much, but
then there is not much re-use between the classes, so I'm not sure
if that is appropriate -- I mean, the main point of modules is Mix-in,
isn't it?

I think part of the problem is that I am multi-tasking so much now
that I'm not getting to really immerse myself in the code.  But I will
definately look at refactoring in some more depth.

> Regards
>

> Dave

	Thank you,
	Hugh