I want to thanks all people that have give me hint.
  I'm really surprise to see that theintegration of the interpreter is so
simple ! I'll study this more in depth to see how ruby can interact with
object of my C++ apps.

    I'll try to make a web page on my different test and as soon as it was
avilable I'll give you the link.

Thanks again.

"Jacky Buyck" <jacky.buyck / wanadoo.fr> a ˝─rit dans le message de
news:b9ql8i$5bg$1 / news-reader11.wanadoo.fr...