On Tue, 13 May 2003 14:48:12 +0200, Jacky Buyck wrote:

>     The only bad point that I encounter here is the lack of information
> regarding the integration of a potential Ruby VM into a C/C++ apps.
>
>     - Is there an easy way to integrate Ruby in a C/C++ application like we
> can do in LUA ?

I am working on a tutorial on how to embed Ruby into C++. It is still in a
very early state. The basic code is working.  I am doing some in-depth
studies of more advanced issues at the moment (capturing output,
multithreading).. these things of couse needs rework.

http://metaeditor.sf.net/embed/

Feedback is very welcome.  I would like to know how to make it more
intuitive.  Especialy if you have any breakdowns I would like to know so I
can improve that part.

--
Simon Strandgaard