Hi all.

    I plan to create a Scripting Engine for my future application (NEtwork
Tools but also for 3D Demo or Games that represent the fun part of my job
;) ).
    For this I've search after some scripting langage that can be integrate
into C/C++ apps and I particularly focuse on :
    - LUA ;
    - Python ;
    - and Ruby.

    The last one really interesting me because it's a true OO langage. And
it's seem that we can do mass of things with it.
    The only bad point that I encounter here is the lack of information
regarding the integration of a potential Ruby VM into a C/C++ apps. I'll not
learn you something new if I say that we can drain mush more interest of an
application if we can control it by script. So my questions is the next one
:

    - Is there an easy way to integrate Ruby in a C/C++ application like we
can do in LUA ?

    From what I've see (a question posted 26 april 03) it's plane for Ruby
2.0 but is there existing way to do it now or did you discourage me to take
this way for the moment ?

Really thanks to you.
Hope to have news soon.

Jacky Buyck