Yes, it's incomplete. But in the case of developing an equivilent to CPAN
I saw the perfect being the enemy of the good with regard to getting it
rolled out.

I made the deliberate compromise to make it work without requiring
software to be re-packaged (and so work with the majority of packages on
RAA with no modification).

Uninstall and dependency tracking are the two biggest features missing.
You would be more than welcome to get CVS access to implement them :-)

-Tom