Saluton!

* gabriele renzi <surrender_it / rc1.vip.lng.yahoo.com>; 2003-05-08, 22:31 UTC:
>> What about having a Rubyist counter similar to the Linuxcounter?
>
> kewl, just gimme da url ^_^

For the Linux counter it is:

http://counter.li.org/

My suggestion seemingly has been a bit obscure: I suggest to *create*
such a counter.

BTW: My linux counter entry seemingly has disappered for absolutely
no reason (;_;) - I did not log in for years because there was
absolutely no reason - I am still using the same hardware.

Gis,

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
e-mails that do not contain plain text, are larger than 50 KiB, are
unsolicited, or contain binarys are ignored unless payment from your