well. i'm from austria - our mother tongue here seems to be german although
i'm not sure yet :))

honestly: i'd love to do this trade with you.
well. you might want to know who i am for i could be the one to "control"
your german experiences _if_ our "contract" gets real.

i'm 18 yrs old, attending the 4th class of a 5-year-lasting thing that's
called secondary-technical-college for EDP and organization. (we do
programming in c++, java and some old business stuff like COBOL. we also
have a lot to do with relational databases, oracle in particular).

however, i discovered ruby about half a year ago as an alternative to the
usual java/c++-stuff. although i'm somehow experienced in programming in
general, i have a lot left to learn...

i'd love to get some explanations (german) from you about several topics
(ruby is cool, but there are of course other topics i'm interested in) and
correct the mistakes for you (if there are any) ;-))

just email me at jonnypichler / gmx.net if you are interested. as for me, this
sounds like a really good deal. (note: this is my spam-mail-account. i don't
want to post my real email here. just write me with a NOTICEABLE subjectline
and i'll answer from my real adress).

looking forward to hearing from you,
greetings from austria,
patrick