"Trade your German for my Ruby. Deal?"

Put shortly: I am in the process of learning German. I would like to
write (in German) on interesting stuff (Ruby :-) and (hopefully) have my
texts reviewed. The idea is helping somebody know more about Ruby at
the same time I learn more German.

What I offer:
 * explanations on a a broad range of topics related to Ruby. The more
   enjoyable (interesting) the better. Some of the things I
   like to play with include singleton classes, class instance
   variables, reflection, continuations...
 * cannot make guarantees on the time it'd take me to write these things
   as I might end up having to look up lots of words in the dictionary :-)
 * no guarantee on the correctness of the generated German.
 * on the Ruby side: I am not a really experienced developer but I've
   been around for some time now (~1 year) and have learned a great deal
   (especially on this list :-). I will only be able to write on the
   topics I feel qualified for, and will be upright on that (i.e. won't
   pretend to know more than I do). So in case of doubt *just ask*!!

What I would like in exchange:
 * the willingness to request a moderately sized or (better) several
   small-sized documents on something related to Ruby, to be written in
   German
 * a review of my texts, with suitable advice on the proper way they
   should be written or a correction (i.e., translating Fractured
   German to real German :-)

Would anybody be interested?

--
	Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com

If Bill Gates is the Devil then Linus Torvalds must be the Messiah.
	-- Unknown source