In article <19C0p7-0Po-00 / mail.jiubao.org>,
KUBO Takehiro  <kubo / jiubao.org> wrote:
> If my assumption is correct, it will raise "undefined method `read'
> for nil (NameError)" instead of "uninitialized BLOB". If so, please
> check whether that data is null or not by following SQL.

(rdb:1) p row
["s2-logo.gif", "image/gif", 8443, nil]
test-ba.rb:682:        raw_logo = loc.read
(rdb:1)
test-ba.rb:682: `undefined method `read' for nil' (NameError)
test-ba.rb:682:in `get_logo': undefined method `read' for nil (NameError)
        from test-ba.rb:660:in `get_attrs'
        from test-ba.rb:758:in `to_html'
        from test-ba.rb:882:in `main'
        from test-ba.rb:890

>   SELECT id_activity FROM acb_logo WHERE object is null;

> If not so, please send dump file to me.

The query returns two rows which are supposed to have files.

So I'd say the images were not uploaded properly in the table. I'm looking
into it with the guy who did the import.

Thanks a lot for your help.
--
Ollivier ROBERT   -=- Eurocontrol EEC/ITM -=-   roberto / eurocontrol.fr
Usenet Canal Historique                   FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!