On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 11:25:55PM +0900, Chad Fowler wrote:
> Hello Rubyists!
>
>   I'm attempting to overcome my fear of GUIs.  Playing with FXRuby right now
> (great stuff, but you already knew that).  :)
>
>   Does anyone know of a simple and at least somewhat cross-platform way to
> embed a browser in a GUI with one of the available toolkits?

You could use a QTextBrowser, but I don't know if this is available for
Qt 2.0, and Ruby doesn't appear to have Qt 3.0 bindings.

You could also consider using GtkHtml (there are already Ruby bindings
for it) or GtkMozEmbed (no Ruby bindings yet, but it shouldn't be hard).
Both of these require Gtk.

Paul