gabriele renzi wrote

> just tested Win32 version (linux version si for tomorrow :)
>

> Just one thing:: running at 800x600 (my ol 15" is too little at 1024
> for me) the main window is bigger that the desktop ..

Yes, we have a bug report on this one. For now, just use your mouse to grab
the edges of the window and resize it. FreeRIDE will remember the new size
for next time.

> Oh, I suppose that must be a "debug" option somewhere but I can't see
> it, but is nice to see the Icons on the toolbar "highlihtged".

I just posted a message to ruby-talk about this. It turns out that the
debugger plugin has its autoload property set to "false" so the debugger is
not being loaded.

Edit the file:

	.../freeride/plugins/rubyide_tools_debugger/plugin.yaml

and change the line "autoload: false" to "autoload: true".

> One thing: why don't add a simple "check syntax" (ruby -c) command ?

Sounds like a nice little plugin project for someone to try out -- anyone
interested?

>  and BTW this is great and still not crashed ;)

Thanks.

Curt