On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 at 16:20 GMT, Josef 'Jupp' Schugt wrote:

> http://members.lycos.nl/linux/soft/ruby/ecma48svgr-module.html

I get a 404 on this URL.

> I would have preferred to send this off-topic using private mail but
> 'deliriousNOSPAM / atchoo.be' looks too non-existent to me. It is no
> problem if you make an address invalid but *please*
>  - clearly state *if* you did and
>  - tell what to do to make address valid again.

Will do. Thank you for pointing that out.

Got a little carried away by my inability to reproduce all colors used
by 'mutt' which is why I was assuming my terminal was using more than 8
colors. I found what I was looking for; thank you for your explanation
and my apologies for this off-topic post.

Simon

--
There are 10 types of people in the world...