Hi!

> First of all, Stephen, I'm sorry for not replying to your direct mail to
> me about this problem. Life is busy and all that... :-/

Ok, sorry for being too hasty, I wasn't sure if the email address was
active.

> I probably won't have time to address this real soon, but I will add it
> to the to-do list. Of course, if someone were to investigate and figure
> out what the problem was, I'd patch things ASAP ;-)

It look's like it's because Kernel#caller does not return what
testunit is expecting when it is a new thread.  Shouldn't be hard to
fix, I'll try to come up with a patch.

Stephen.
+- S.D.Sykes - www.stephensykes.com -
ruby -e '_=2;"||_25~!A59(1A~47!K~#-6<.A~".scan(/./){