On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 04:32:51AM +0900, Rene Tschirley wrote:
> BTW: which kind of language reference do you use? I found out that the
> Ruby book is not that good for quick references as well as for tips and
> tricks. Found many tutorials on the web. Any favourite references?

I found the Pickaxe the only book I needed. However the web version is not
particularly useful as a reference, because of the lack of a comprehensive
index and cross-referencing (although it's OK if you download a local copy
and use grep, or go straight to the file you need since they all have
sensible names, e.g. ref_c_array.html or ref_m_enumerable.html)

A paper copy makes a fine reference.

Regards,

Brian.