Simon Strandgaard wrote:

>> To access this class from ruby, I have to type "Embed::Redirect".
>>
>> Can I avoid this first part ("Embed::") of the name ???
>
> Except for Lyle .. there does'nt seem to be anyone
> around with opinions about this!

Well, it's not a matter of opinion, it's just a matter of fact ;)

No, with SWIG-1.3.19 you cannot wrap classes directly into the global
module. Against my better judgment, I am in the process of adding this
capability to SWIG-1.3.20. In the meantime, I *think* the only
workaround is to just 'include' the Embed module into the global module,
as I suggested earlier.