"Hadmut Danisch" <spamblock / danisch.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:b86lrg$d9n$04$1 / news.t-online.com...
> Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
>

> > You've misunderstood autoload.  It defines top-level (non nested)
> > class/module,
>
> Ah, I see.
>
> Wouldn't it be better to always insert/nest in the autoloaded
> module at the level of the autoload command?

I don't think so, because this would lead to problems in situations where
several modules want to autoload the same module.  Depending on
circumstance (thread timing or whatever) the module could end up at
different locations on each run of an application.

    robert