On Apr 24, Hal E. Fulton wrote:
> Hello, all.
>
> Direct any questions/complaints/suggestions to
> me.
>
> The URL is: http://cafeshops.com/rubyshop

Very cool (alhtough I had to try a couple of times before it loaded).  Can any
images be added with ease?  I imagine you could get quite a number of
submissions of images from which you could choose the ones you like.

I have to take issue with the bumper sticker though:

honk if you.love?(Ruby)

or equivalently:
self.honk if you.love?(Ruby)

From the perspective of the sticker being on your car, Hal, for example, it
makes sense that 'self' is you, and 'you' is me.  So what the sticker says is:

"you ('self') honk if I ('you') love Ruby"

Shouldn't this be:

you.honk if you.love?(Ruby)

:-P

On the other hand, Hal, if you meant the first, honk away!

--
Brett Williams                                 |