On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:42:51 +0900, Harry Ohlsen <harryo / qiqsolutions.com> wrote:
> I know it's a bit anally retentive :-) ... but I prefer references like this in alphabetical order,

No, it's not; I meant to do that too but I forgot.

I'd like to evolve this little piece of code as a community; is there
anywhere I can post the code so that everyone can add his contribution ?
(I am thinking Wiki here)

Greetz,
Simon

PS: I've added printing of class methods.

--
There are 10 types of people in the world...