On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Jim Freeze wrote:

jim-

i made a little syntax file for my weekly reports at work, just for fun, at it
was pretty darn easy.  i can send it to you if you like.  if you fire up gvim
(or vim) and do a :help syntax, there is a section there describing
syntax-file setup.  it was a bit tedious to wade through but, like i said,
easy to actually do.

-a

--