On Tuesday, 22 April 2003 at 18:50:23 +0900, vic ismakaev wrote:
> Hi!
> How can I realize two-way pipe?

This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but maybe it is.

I have been looking for a way to create a read/write interface into
an application such that I can send it commands and read the results.

There seems to be a lot of people asking for this and I have read
a lot of responses on ruby-talk, but most of the threads end before
a final solution is obtained. So far, the link below looks the
most promising:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2Bselect+%2Bopen3+group:comp.lang.ruby&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.lang.ruby&selm=E13wxQm-0005FP-00%40ev.netlab.zetabits.co.jp&rnum=5

--
Jim Freeze