On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 06:20:34PM +0900, daniel wrote:
> I known this all (I'm using a thread now). I'm only searching for an
> implementation of a callback fn...
>
> I'm checking tk now (it's ``bind?? functions).

You could mean several things by a 'callback function':

- you can simply past a Proc object. It keeps all the bindings to the
  environment it was created in, and can be called at any time by
        <var>.call(args)

- you might be thinking of a Binding object, which is as far as I understand
  just the variable binding part without the actual proc to run :-)

  http://www.rubycentral.com/book/ref_c_binding.html

- you might be thinking of continuations

But the nearest thing to what I understand by a 'callback function' is
simply a Proc that you pass to the person you want to call you back.

Regards,

Brian.