Pierre Baillet wrote:

> i've once again faced one of these great mystery of life. How the hell
> is it possible to use drag and drop with fxruby ? I'm currently attempting
> to add drag and drop support to a well known native ruby editor and so
> far i've been unable to make my sample application even recognize i was
> dropping something on its head.
>
> Lyle, or anybody who knows, could you enlighten me with your knowledge?

By an astonishing coincidence, I've added a new tutorial about
drag-and-drop to the FXRuby documentation for the upcoming FXRuby-1.0.22
release. I'll try to get that one out in the next few days, or I can
send you a copy of the updated docs separately if you like.

Your sample program (that you attached to your post) should already be
spitting out "enter", "leave" and "motion" messages if you drag from
some FOX drag source over that window.