--WK3l2KTTmXPVedZ6

* Daniel Carrera (dcarrera / math.umd.edu) wrote:
> Could someone point me to an open-source SPAM filter that I can
> install on a computer where I'm not the sysadmin?
>
> I'm on a Solaris system, so I'd most likely need something available
> in source form so I can compile it for this platform.

I use spamprobe (http://spamprobe.sf.net/) from my home directory on a
machine I don't have root on.  It's written in C++, Bayesian, and light
on dependencies.

--
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #gah (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--WK3l2KTTmXPVedZ6

--WK3l2KTTmXPVedZ6--