www.spamassassin.org

Perl-based so you should be able to just stick it somewhere.  I use it in my
.procmailrc and I think it gets 90% or so without much tweaking, probably would
do better if I turned on some of the more advanced features.

Of course, if your sysadmin isn't running procmail I'm not sure of how you
would make use of it conveniently.

--
Brett Williams                                 | (970) 288-0475