sorry for this posting, it should be in another thread but
I'm not able to add a new msg to this specific thread.
I can't answert to any posting (in the next few hours)
because I'm using google....

1)
 I'v wrote some extension dll's which works fine!

2)
I'm going to write a dll which wraps an existing dll (and this
dll used the mfc) - I'm under windows and using VC 6

I also have searched in the internet for a solution to my
problem - and found a solution which says to add
/D IMPORT or RUBY_IMPORT and /D NT=1 to my compiler options.

But this does not help ;-(

My init function:
--
extern "C" void __declspec(dllexport)
Init_RubyVServCli()

    cRubyVServCli = rb_define_class("RubyVServCli", rb_cObject);
}
--

In this case, ``rb_cObject´´ is 0 and the dll throws an error.
If I call ``ruby_init´´ before ``rb_define_class´´, ``rb_cObject´´

Does anybody knowns a solution for this problem?

--
@ts: I can't send you a email because my smtp says your
address is not reachable.

When my problem is solved I'm going to write an own web-page
about this for other people...

Now I'm distressed.

daniel