ts wrote:

> d>   cRubyVServCli = rb_define_class("RubyVServCli", rb_cObject);
>
>  Be sure to define IMPORT (perhaps with NT=1) when you compile your
>  extension, otherwise you can't access rb_cObject
>

> d>  Beep(100,100);
> d>  // ruby_define_method(cRubyVServCli, "rPAAbout", rPAAbout, 0);
>        ^^^^
>
>   this is rb_define_method()

yes, I know this. I'v wrote a fn which mapped the ruby-fn
for c++.

> Guy Decoux

hello,

yes, I'v searched for a solution to my problem (internet...) and
also found the the compiler options.
But it does not help!

First I'v wrote a dll without mfc and wrapped only functions
which used not the mfc - and this dll works fine!
Then I'v wrote a dll with mfc and then happened the described errors.
So I think the error comes with the mfc...?

Anyway, I'm very angry with this error!

Hope, someone is able to help me...

@ts:
I can't send you a email because my smtp say your address
is not reachable. Can you describe me more exactly why this
error occur?

greetings,
daniel