On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:42:01 +0000, Steve Hart wrote:

> 'What happens if I call rb_load twice with the same script?

rb_require()  versus  rb_load()... what is the difference ?
OK.. here is some pseudo code

def rb_require(name)
	# load the file one time (maximum)
	if not already loaded
		load(name)
end
# rb_require = think of a load_once

rb_load() can load a file several times.

> I'm also still a bit unclear about 'anonymous module' - if it's
> anonymous how do you reference it?.

Sorry Im only familier with rb_require.. I know absolutely
nothing about rb_load :-)

> All I know is that if I pass in 1 my call
> crashes with uninitialized 'constant <classname> (NameError)'

How does you full backtrace look like ?

> Anyway, keep up the great work - I for one am finding it invaluable.

I have only recieved suggestions/comments from you..(I did'nt thought it
would be that hard to get it reviewed, maybe I will come automaticly :-)

Im very grateful that you have taken your time to read it and
challenge me :-)

Thanks again
Simon Strandgaard