On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 21:36:13 +0900
Brian Candler <B.Candler / pobox.com> wrote:

> I would not like to see any static rules-based filters on ruby-talk: they
> have too many false positives, and every time a false negative occurs it
> will start a thread saying "why don't we update the filter set to match XXXX
> .." which IMO is worse than the spam itself :-)

My company is doing anti-spam business. Our product is based on Bayesian
technology. The Nigerian spam is quite hard to filter, however after
about 3-4 times training, our filter can pick it out correctly. If
anyone is interested to try our product pls visit http://www.spamweed.com
Since I am also a subscriber here, I would be happy to give you free
regcode if you like our product. Thank you very much. (please don't
treate this mail as an advertisement and filter it out :)

--
Xiangrong Fang <xrfang / hotmail.com>