hello,

I want to run a script within a script.
Therefor I use the ``system创 command.

The second script I want to start is in a different
directory and loads a file with ``load创,
i.e. ``load './abc.inc.rb'创 (this file is in the same, diff.
dir).

My problem is, the second script throw an error,
that the load-cmd fail - the file ``abc.inc.rb创 was
not found.

I'v changed the ?: variable, but the error is already
there.

How to solve this problem?

I'v tried to use the -Cdirectory argument of the ruby
interpreter. But the interpreter always say ``cannot cd to
this dir...创 (in the ruby c-sources I haven't found the
fn to check this... [where is this part of the source?]).

....I use Win32.

daniel