Is there any way to extend ri with my own libraries? I use it all the
time, and I have a bad memory for my own code, not just others, I'd
like to be able to generate ri-style documentation.

Is it feaseable? Has anybody done anything to get this into the standard
ruby distribution? It and irb are a killer combination for learning
ruby.

Sam

Quoteing dave / pragprog.com, on Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 11:52:47PM +0900: