On Wed 09 Apr 2003 at 23:52:47 +0900, Dave Thomas wrote:

> I'm releasing a very preliminary version of 'ri' for Ruby 1.8. This
> includes documentation on two new built-in classes and a new built-in
> module. It also includes roughly 130 new or significantly modified
> methods.

ri was already pretty comprehensive. Which are the new classes and, if
you have a handy list, the new methods?

> I'm very interested in getting feedback on the content, particularly on
> missing or incorrectly described methods. In particular, be on the
> lookout for old methods that now take new kinds of parameters or return
> new kinds of objects: I'm likely to have missed some of these.

I use ri all the time. I'll get back to you once I've played with it a
little.

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | "We Americans, we're a simple people... but
System Administrator        | piss us off, and we'll bomb  your cities."