On Sun, Apr 06, 2003, Tom Payne wrote:

> Ideally I would like it to be a _requirement_ for all packages in the
> RAA to support the standard installation procedure (whatever that
> turns out to be).
>
> Comments? Flames?

My only RAA submission is 8 times smaller than the zipped installer and
is in early alpha version. I don't want people to install it, but rather
unpack and play a bit with it.

But I want it to be in the RAA.

If an installer is a required item to enter the RAA, what am i gonna do
?

Apart from that, i also think that the ruby "installer" should support
an uninstall option (not sute Minero's setup.rb does that) even if this
option is probably quite difficult to implement.

Oct.
--
Pierre Baillet
Il faut pomper pour vivre et donc vivre pour pomper.