On Wednesday, April 2, 2003, 1:31:27 AM, Paul wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 10:51:57PM +0900, Gavin Sinclair wrote:
>> I've attached the latest, bleeding edge indent/ruby.vim.  Anyone who
>> cares deeply about Ruby, Vim and indenting *might* want to play with
>> it.  Some things may be broken, but there are some good things
>> implemented, and just maybe someone can improve on it.

> When does ruby.vim get released?  Is it with vim itself?  What's the
> correct path for patches?  Is there a ruby script that can be used to
> test it (so patches don't break anything)?

It's extremely ad hoc.  I have very little ability with Vim scripting,
so the file is a bit tangled at the moment.  The file is released
independently of Vim itself, with one release since Vim 6.1, which
you can find by reading VimRubySupport on the Wiki.

I'd like to create a sourceforge project for it, but really, this is
not my strength at all.

Gavin