On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Austin Ziegler wrote:

        [...]
> works perfectly. I'm using the version dated 12-APR-2002 by Hugh
> Sasse. I also have some custom modifications (improper highlighting
> when I have ?:, ?<, etc. character markers).

As is probably apparent from his posting, Gavin Sinclair is looking
after syntax highlighting now.  My modifications were basically to
add folding where there was none before, but I may well have missed
subtleties in doing so.  I'd encourage you to use a more recent
syntax file, as I now am.  I certainly didn't create the bulk of
that file, so deserve only so much credit!

> -austin
> -- Austin Ziegler, austin / halostatue.ca on 2003.03.31 at 09:41:19

        Hugh