Maik Schmidt wrote:
> Yo!
>
> I have just released a _new_ Ruby library called xml-simple. It offers
> an easy API to maintain XML (especially configuration files) and was
> heavily inspried by Grant McLean's Perl module XML::Simple (Thank you
> very much, Grant, for such great code!!).
Hi,

I downloaded the zip file (twice) and get, on
unzip -l tmp/xml-simple_0.6.0.zip :

Archive:  /tmp/xml-simple_0.6.0.zip
   End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
   a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
   latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
   the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of /tmp/xml-simple_0.6.0.zip or
         /tmp/xml-simple_0.6.0.zip.zip, and cannot find
/tmp/xml-simple_0.6.0.zip.ZIP, period.

This is unzip from unzip-5.50 from www.info-zip.org on Linux.

Any ideas ?

Cheers,