Hello,

When Ruby stumbles upon an object with a missing method, it says something
like this:

  undefined method `foo' for #<Object:0x28091a0>

However, that is *not* what inspect returns for that object.  It would be
really helpful to me if I could tell Ruby to call inspect like it normally
does, rather than just telling me what class it's in.

In my particular situation, I am using Modules all over the place instead of
classes.  (It makes sense in this particular context.)  `foo' might need to
be defined in one of the modules (but I don't know which one because the
real inspect wasn't called), or this might be the wrong kind of object,
signifying a bug elsewhere (but I don't know what kind of object this is,
since the real inspect wasn't called).

:(

Chris