Hi!

* Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net>; 2003-03-29, 21:04 UTC
> Josef 'Jupp' Schugt (jupp / gmx.de) wrote:
> If you use def self.valid? and friends, it'll work without having
> to use include.

I accidentally did remove the leading 'TLD::' :-(
Gomen nasai

> Also, method names in Ruby are typically
> all_lowercase_with_underscore and, as a personal nit-pick, I
> dislike is_foo? methods, I prefer either is_foo or foo?

New names (which for what should be obvious):

Country
Noncountry_old
Noncountry_new
Noncountry
All
RFC_2606
BCP_32

TLD::valid?(tld)
TLD::country?(tld)
TLD::noncountry?(tld)
TLD::noncountry_old?(tld)
TLD::non_country_new?(tld)
TLD::rfc_2606?(tld)
TLD::bcp_32?(tld)

Version 0.12 that is.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt       http://jupp.tux.nu       jupp(AT)gmx(DOT)de
--
"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind."
                                                   -- John F. Kennedy