Dear Sir/Madam

Mobutu Kani is my name, the son of the late president of the Federal
Republic of Zaire, President Mobutu Sese Seko, (now Republic of Congo)

My father left me a huge amount totaling Fifteen Million United States
Dollars (US$15,000,000.00) in a Confidential Security/trust Company in
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and I am therefore in search of a  financial and
business representative. Presently, I am living in a refugee camp in The
Netherlands seeking for political asylum.

I am prepared to give a 20% of the total amount if you assist first with
collecting the funds from the security/trust company and then helping to
invest in a profitable business venture. A percentage of the fund has been
set aside for payment of all expenses incured in the process of transfering the funds.

If you are interested contact me by mail at kanimobutu / mail.penny.nl and I
will give further explanation.

I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as possible.

Yours truly,
Kani Mobutu