On Thursday, 27 March 2003 at 11:23:43 +0900, Jim Freeze wrote:
> On Thursday, 27 March 2003 at  7:22:36 +0900, Daniel Berger wrote:
> > Jim Freeze wrote:
> > >
> > > On Wednesday, 26 March 2003 at  6:52:58 +0900, Daniel Berger wrote:
> >
> > > This was for version 0990. I did not see 0991, but I did
> > > see 0991patch.
> > >
> > Sounds like a bug to me.  Check the Bugs section of the sourceforge page
> > to see if that has already been reported (and if not - report it!).
> >
> > Try 0.9.6 - that's what I'm using and it works fine.

Ok, I have tried  the following:

  rde0996e   # brings up gui but crashes when try to run a program
  rde0997e   # crashes on startup
  rde0998    # crashes on startup
  rde0990 with 0991patch # crashes on startup

BTW, the crash is the same for all above: A dialog is brought
up saying that rde.exe has caused an error and Windows is
going to shut it down.

Also, I have verified that I am using mswin.

And, to add even more confusion, the scite editor, which
did work, now is not able to create a process when I
try to run a program.

Ugh. Does anything work on winblows? (my apologies, I know this can't
be ruby's fault. :)  )

--
Jim Freeze