digibren wrote:

> On Wednesday, March 26, 2003, at 12:08  PM, Xavier Noria wrote:
>
> > Are the LaTeX sources, or a dvi, ps, or pdf version of "Programming
> > Ruby"
> > available somewhere?
>
> as far as I know there is only the HTML or XML versions available
> online.
> http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/downloads/book.html
>
> but at the link above the authors mention the book was originally
> written in LaTeX so you might contact them with your query.

Try:

  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous / rubygarden.org:/usr/local/repository
login
  password:  anonymous
  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous / rubygarden.org:/usr/local/repository  co
ruby/ProgrammingRuby

which Dave pointed me to a long time ago when I asked a similar
question.

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    __[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]___/~
 ))\_student_/((  \__d L b__/  NTNU - graduate engineering - 5. year  )