FROM:MARIAM ABACHA

Dear Sir,
Complement of the season.
I hope you will not be embarrassed when you get this mail.I
am Hajir Marian Abacha, wife of late Gen. Sani Abacha ex-
military head of state of federal republic of Nigeria. Who
died mysteriously as a result of cardiac arrest on the 8th
of June 1998.I am making this contact because of the urgent
need of your assistance, though my family has no previous
relationship with you.
Since after the death of my husband, family has never had
rest of mind because of intimidation and harassment, with
lots of negative reports emanating from the present
democratic government and press about my late husbands
regime. Our bank accounts both local and abroad has been
frozen by the government and my eldest son is still being
detained by the government for more interrogation about my
husbands assets and some vital documents. My movement is
restricted and my traveling documents seized, including my
international passport which was seized by the government
security agent.
Following the recent discovery of my husbands bank deposit
with Swiss Bank, in which the huge sum of US$120 million
and Dutch Mark 96Million was lodged, I decided to contact
you to assist me to transfer the sum of US$26.3 Million to
your country. Since the government has ensured that our
bank accounts are frozen and all assets seized.
This money was meant to be used for my husbands re-election
campaign. It was lodged in one of the leading security
companies in Nigeria in defaced form and in vaults /
Boxes. The only person that knows about this transaction is
my late husbands personal attorney, whom he confided with
the relevant document papers relating to this transaction
before he died and would be the one to handle this
transaction on behalf of my family.
Considering the circumstances now, we cannot claim the
money here in Nigeria. We have concluded all arrangement
with an offshore Security Company to move this money
through diplomatic means to a country where it could be
directly transferred to your nominated account to ensure
absolute safety and risk-free transfer of the money

After a successful transfer, 20% will be for you for your
assistance, 5% will be for any expenses that may arise
during the course of this transaction both side, and 75%
will be banked for my family on trust, pending on when we
would decide on suitable business to invest in your
country.

Immediately you reply and indicate your interest, I would
instruct the attorney to furnish you with the details and
how to go forward. Contact me with my email
address:hajir.m.abacha / caramail.com. I need not to remind
you of the confidentiality which this transaction demands.
Keep this proposal secret, even if you dont want to assist
me.

I await your response.
Best Regards,
Hajia Mariam Abacha.