"Dave Thomas" <dave / pragprog.com> wrote in message
news:769FE9A4-5DA9-11D7-B4AD-000A95676A62 / pragprog.com...
> I just uploaded a new point release of RubLog, my simple Ruby blogging
> package.
>
> RubLog is written in pure Ruby and features a simple installation
> procedure (nothing else to download). Blog documents can be in RDoc,
> HTML, plain text format. The blog can also display the contents of a
> Usemod wiki. Documents can be stored in regular filesystem files, or

Nice.

Suggestion: How about a weblog input extractor from a pop3 account.
I always mail myself whatever I find of interest using "weblog: some title"
in the subject line.
It would be very nice if RubLog could pull weblogs automatically - removing
these from the server and leaving other mails in place.
Currently I sometimes get around to manually transferring the blogs to a
wiki - but it isn't really ideal.

Mikkel